Travel With A Mission has two major objectives:
1) To connect individuals wishing to share knowledge, skills, or experience (Twamers) with individuals belonging to one or various institutions (schools,universities, youth centres,hospitals, etc.) wishing to provide an audience (Twamhosts).
2) To further the cause of “Twaming”, a new kind of engaged travelling, whose objective is to foster education for all as well as cross-cultural understanding.
Would you like to promote alternative energies in schools while traveling around the world? Or maybe play guitar in hospitals from your region, from India or China and put a smile on the face of sick children? Would you like to speak about your country or your passion to students in Madagascar during your next 2 week trip there? If yes, TWAM is for you...
You are school teacher or youth center director and would like to have your students/members meet with Twamers ? If yes, TWAM is for you...
Come and join us, start Twaming!
What users have to say about TWAM...
- "Through my project – Horizon terre – I wish to promote waste management in schools around the world. TWAM makes my life easier as it helps me to get in touch with institutions ready to host me" Elias Ben Amar
- "I like music. I grew up with my guitar and today I wish to make a difference with my music. Thanks TWAM for this opportunity to play in hospitals close to home" Laurent Dunand
- "Here in Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India) we don’t receive many travelers. However, our students enjoy meeting people from abroad or whoever has something interesting to share. Up to now, it was not possible for us to receive anyone. Now, things are changing thanks to TWAM" Jagat Shah
- "In our association, we very much enjoy hosting interesting speakers but finding them has always been a challenge. TWAM makes our lives easier".
TWAM in the media
"A new efficient tool promoting education for all"
"In the era of cross cultural mixing, TWAM encourages dialogue and understanding between people"
"TWAM is among tendencies emerging in the travel world"
"TWAM could soon impose itself as a new inevitable form of traveling"